Blacksford LLC through it’s partnership with Outdoorsy provides insurance for renters up to $1,000,000 though is contractually covered up to STATE MANDATED statutory limits which in Montana are $50,000 per accident for bodily injury and $10,000 for property. There is a $1500 deductible for this coverage, should a covered peril happen. Additionally, if found to have primary coverage through vehicle or other means, this will act as secondary insurance.
Blacksford LLC through its partnership with Outdoorsy offers RENTER PAID supplemental liability insurance (SLI) which cost the following per night for limits up to $1,000,000 (above the state limits).
The following are not covered under General or SLI:
Damages arising out of:
- Driving off-road
- Driving on forest service or similar roads
- Towing ANY vehicles
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence and alcohol or other inducing substances (legal or illegal)
- Failure to put proper fluids such as, but not limited to Diesel fuel, coolant or other critical operating fluids
- Failure to observe and maintain proper air pressure
- Failure to take notice of any vehicle provided warnings
- Damage to interior of vehicle for any reason except covered perils